Re: TR3 Wheels/hub caps

To: fergie@ntplx.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Wheels/hub caps
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 22:40:15 EDT
Michael,
Have you given any thought to wheel stud replacement?  You'll need full
length studs when you go to disc wheels.  When I  converted mine, the rear
studs were threaded into the hubs.  Had to grind the back side out, then
unscrew them.   Once installed (torqued), the new studs were tack welded into
place.
Let me know if you need any details.
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a bag (hopefully not for ever)