Re: British by the Sea

To: Bob Danielson <75trsix@snet.net>
Subject: Re: British by the Sea
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 12:09:10 -0400
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thought for a minute there, that you decided to show up after all, Bob. A very
nice, bright yellow TR6 at the end of the row turned out to be someone else's.

I was only able to stay for a couple of hours, but enjoyed the show and met a
few folks I hadn't met before. Don't know why there were so many more octagons
than TRs in attendance. Yeah, I know it was sponsored by an MG group, but
didn't see any restrictions as to who could enter...they let ME in after all!
Where were all the TRs? To a "new kid on the block", these shows seem to be
relatively few and far between and I would have thought there would have been
more Triumphs in attendance...even if it was an MG show. Oh well, there's
always VTR!

All in all, a nice event - even if I did have the leave before I could pick up
my Best in Show award! Uh, that was a joke, ya know?     8^)........

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT