nice 280 SL

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: nice 280 SL
From: "Joseph R. Schneider" <joe-schneider@nwu.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 17:04:17 -0500
please don't anyone get upset for my possible infidelity, but a friend has
a 66 Mercedes 280 SL roadster for sale, it's white just like my Spitfire so
SPIT BOY would have a friend, the car is really spotless, interestingly it
has power brakes but no power steering, has a tendency to drift, may just
need some toe-in, but I'd like to have a Mercedes pro have a look at the
front suspension, it runs great, the fuel injection must be OK, I think the
asking price is actually quite reasonable, but I need to investigate,
anyone know of Mercedes web resources and lists and any old Mercedes fans
in Chicago area?
thanks
Joe Schneider

Joseph R. Schneider
Associate Professor, Vascular Surgery
Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL, USA
joe-schneider@nwu.edu