Re: How to remove rocker panels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to remove rocker panels
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
I bit on that one (no pun intended) and ended up using a 3/8 drill bit to drill
out the spot welds. The resulting hole was useful when welding the new
rockers back on with the MIG welder - don't have a spot welder.
If anyone thinks they might have better luck I'll mail it to you and you can
mail it back
a) when you're discusted with it, or
b) when you're finished.
Andy D.