I'm Back

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: I'm Back
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:31:51 -0400
Folks,

I'm back from a whirlwind tour of the UK which included face to face
encounters with several folks on this list including John MacCartney
(Thanks for the tour of Coventry), Richard Jackson (keep that car
together), Gernot Vonhogen (hope you get your head fixed) (erm.. the
TR6 head, that is),  Cameron Greig (great car, don't change a thing)
and Johnny Storm, international Simca car driver.  Its nice to put  a
face (and a voice) (and an accent) with the name.  And all were very
hospitable and amicable and suffered a visit from an american with
great valor (or is it valour?).

I'll elaborate more on the trip over the next few weeks but as for now I'm
buried in work and I must get back to it.

T'ra for now.

Dave Massey