Re: TR4A Breather plug missing

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A Breather plug missing
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:56:35 -0700
Tony. Thanks for a great description of the quandary. I never could
figure out the pancake breather either. See my reply a few minutes ago
about the problems with start up. During that time, I plugged the
breather just to get the engine to run. I do notice one thing that
confirms your suspicion about lean running. Though the engine seems very
proper otherwise, I do have to pull the choke to absolute max and leave
it on cold start until warm. I think your description of the pressure
inside the engine is probably right. I ordered a plug and will install
to see. Jerry.