Re: Ammeter resistance

To: randallyoung@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Ammeter resistance
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:01:57 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/28/99 2:01:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
randallyoung@earthlink.net writes:

> I'm sure I'll find a local TR6 ammeter, but I probably won't have the chance
>  ask until next month's club meeting, and probably won't get the unit until
> the
>  meeting after that, on April 28.
>
>  I assume this means you still want to know the internal resistance of a TR6
>  ammeter ?

Randall,

I don't for myself, as I have replaced the ammeter with voltmeters in both of
my cars, but I'm sure there are others on here that are replacing their
alternators with GM units that would like to know.

If you can come up with the numbers, I'll post it.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74