Re: Supertrapps cost horsepower

To: "Allen Patterson" <kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supertrapps cost horsepower
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:19:22 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Thank you for pointing out one of the drawbacks in advertising,  the false
claim.  Consistently we are given inaccurate or bogus information by a
manufacture about automotive products.  This one will increase horsepower,
that one will improve your fuel mileage  I have used and recommended
flowmasters for the last couple of years without hesitation.  The quality is
in the product, you can buy cheaper and you can buy more expensive, you
can't buy better.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas