Memebership

To: majordomo@autox.team.net
Subject: Memebership
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:43:51 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfire@autox.tem.net
Mark;

Your point is well taken regarding the time and cost of running this list. I
find it just as valuable as any of the organizations I pay money to join or
subscriptions I pay for. Just wanted to let you know that I would be happy to
cough up the $5.95 or whatever is fair to upgrade the system. That would be a
great entertainment value. Thanks for coming out from behind the scenes like
the "Great and Powerful OZ" to remind us that someone is back there pulling
the Triumph and Spitfire levers and cables!!!

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L
Bridgewater, Michigan