Seals for hubs

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seals for hubs
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:55:24 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I took to Brad Kahler's note on removing rear hubs like a pig to mud
and sent mine off to Paul in Denver. I hope to get them back in a couple of
weeks.

My question, and yes, it is rather stupid, but I'll ask anyway. Do I need to
replace the grease seals in the hubs, or can I reuse? The only reason I ask
is that ordering just those seems ridiculous (since I doubt that Advance
Auto/Western Auto, etc. will carry these), and I will be forced :-)) to
order more from BPC, TRF, etc (which I'd love, but still need to get past
the wife!!). If I can reuse, I'd like to.

Thanks.
Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt.2284