RE: Ken's Triumph article

To: "'Kenneth_Brown@dot.ca.gov'" <Kenneth_Brown@dot.ca.gov>
Subject: RE: Ken's Triumph article
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:52:10 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
TRSC actually has 3 (soon to be 4) collections of technical tips for the
TR2-6.  They are :
Vol 1 - newsletter articles from 1977 to 1985, covering TR2-3. 90 pages
Vol 2 - articles 1986 - 1991, covering TR2/3/4, with additional material
for 6 cyl TR's
Vol 3 Performance Preparation is roughly 90% new material, written by Ken
Gillanders and Steve Hedke. Covers TR2-6. 70 pages
Current mail order price is $15 each.  Proceeds benefit the club.

 To get a copy, write to :
 TRSC Regalia
 c/o Dick Ames
 27301 Via Rioja
 Mission Viejo, CA 92691

The article on the clutch pin is on page 41 of Vol 3, and originally
appeared in the Jan '93 issue of the Tribune.  Although Vol 3 is oriented
more towards racers (VARA), it also has street tips.

Ken has been involved in racing TR's for over 40 years now (!) and is very
knowledgeable and helpful.  (Ask him about his TR2 drag racing trophies) If
you have any questions about the clutch mod, you can contact him at :
British Frame and Engine
4831 North Ryland Ave
Temple City, CA 91780
(626) 443-0939
(Note : The phone number in the article collection has the wrong area code)

Randall