Who drives a TR4 in mornings at .....?

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who drives a TR4 in mornings at .....?
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:28:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Colorado List members,

I'm wondering whether the person who drives their reddish-orangish TR4/4a
North-bound on Highway 85 (Santa Fe) between Castle Rock and C-470 in the
early mornings is on this list.  I've seen it several times, especially
during the last month.

Now that I think about it, the same person could also drive a TR6 & also a
TR3a (I believe) on the same route.  However, I don't recall seeing them
recently.  If memory serves correctly, the TR6 is "brownish" and the TR3a/b
is BRG???

As for me, I'm seeing the cars coming toward me, as I'm traveling the other
direction.

Regards,
Eric Conrad
Denver, CO (commuting to Castle Rock)