Re: Heated Seats ???

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Heated Seats ???
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:37:38 +0100
Cc: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Dave,
living in a climate with more cold months than warm [please read:
luke warm... ;-)] this question has since long been a standard
one in our club...
What we do over here is get a seat heater kit [or two if You want
to give the missus some heat - and load the generator even harder...]
as a spare from SAAB for the SAAB 99 and early 900. They come with
a built in thermostat and You only have to add an on/off switch that
can stand the load - then the thermostat keeps Your back at an even
[slightly hot] temperature. Really nice gadget to have in our climate
for those late summer night, top down drives...  Go for it!!!
Regards
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,