RE: Looking for a bATTERY.......

To: gkoftx@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for a bATTERY.......
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:44:24 -0500
I have the same sort of thing for my TR6: up here in Canada, our "Canadian
Tire" stores for a time sold their top of the line 'Eliminator' battery with
a lifetime warranty. When I bought mine, I explicitly asked the clerk "You
do mean LIFETIME, don't you?" Once I was assured that lifetime meant exactly
that, I bought one - that was 3 batteries ago. Needless to say, they don't
offer that warranty any more - most of the people who bought them were
classic car nuts. You see these batteries under a lot of hoods at the
various car shows!