Re: Stator tube wire removal HELP!!!

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stator tube wire removal HELP!!!
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:23:31 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Try spraying load of silicone lube down into the shaft. Then let it sit for a
day. I mean *really* fill it up. This not only worked for me for removing the
wires, it's an old tried and true method for pulling wires through spots like
that.

Years back (don't ask how many) I used this technique assembling aircraft cables
for the US military.

George Richardson
The Wyvern -'57 TR3, TS15559L
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm