Re: "EB" body number, completed list (finally)

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: "EB" body number, completed list (finally)
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:11:12 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Gary, et al,

I admit I should have followed this a bit closer, but since my '3 is a
TR3B, I didn't pay much attention.

I bought and sold a TR3A last year, and was looking at some digital
pictures I took this weekend.

TS32688
EB32690

Now, the screws holding on the EB plate are different from the screws
holding the number plate underneath, but the EB plate really looks
authentic. If it is a repro, someone did a fantastic job punching the letters.

At 07:26 PM 2/14/99 EST, Gbouff1@aol.com wrote:

>Thanks to all that submitted their commission and "EB" numbers.

snip
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI       Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B           Driver
 TR250 X 3      The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage       http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/