Re: DANGER! re: 'heating of waxoyl'

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: DANGER! re: 'heating of waxoyl'
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:38:32 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

> There was this guy I met once at a Triumph Club meeting, who lost his car due
> to the fire started by the igniting white spirit vapour, when he tried to thin
> it with a blowlamp!!!

 However if like me you are not too fussed with your cars appearence
this could help with long term survival. In my archaeology lectures and
practicals we learnt that charcoal and other carbonised items can
survive for thousands of years! Waxoyl for show, charcoal for go!

  Johnny '70 viterald (Norse funeral pyre coming right up..)