Re: Spark Plug Wires...

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug Wires...
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:18:12 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Pete & Aprille Chadwell wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> Hey... does anyone make spark plug wires that WON'T come apart when you
> pull the  wires off the plugs?

  I had no bother with 'Bosch' leads, God it pains me to say that....In
my defence they were reduced in Halfords! At the moment I have Orange
'Hotwires' (unfortunate name!) again no probs, whether they are
available in the USA however...:-)

 An interesting note about the Bosch Leads. The Spitfire 1500 'gave'
it's engine to the MG Midget (sadly not the 'box as well), we all know
that! Why then does the Bosch box say 'for MG Midget 1500' and to find
any mention of triumph you have to search on the back of the box and
read some wee tiny letters? Tsk. it's a disgrace!

    Johnny '70 viterald