Upper "A" post seal (on TR6 windshield frame)

To: "The Triumph, List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upper "A" post seal (on TR6 windshield frame)
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:46:39 -0500
Scions,

    I also would like to know how this seal is attached.
How does it relate to the "fuzzy seal" (part #77) that
wraps all around the door opening.
  Specifically, I  would like to know if the fuzzy door
seal goes up along the windshield post.  The reason I
ask is the piece of fuzzy I got is long enough to go up
the post, but if it does, where does the other seal go?
Also, is the other seal (#76) glued on or what?  I am
so confused....

                                     JOE IV
                                     TR 250
                          WALLINGFORD, CT. USA