Re: Translation Needed

To: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Translation Needed
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:57:07 +0000
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Andy Dixon <amdixon@erols.com>, JGuy <jguy@erinet.com>, Malcolm <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Tom

We clean paintbrushes with it (and clean up what we spill!)  You can thin paint
with it too ! (but only
the correct type !)  Its not white either, but a clear liquid, I suppose it
should be called 'Clear spirit'

We use parrafin in camp stoves  - and degrease engine parts with it.

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (England/UK)

Internet bjohnson@myself.com (work) or b.johnson@lycosmail.com(home)

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733(USA) - CT27216-L (now not L but O ) ex USA
1954  TR2   46 BHX               TS554-O   UK Car in pieces
1989  Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 GLI   - Eurobox  but it goes !

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson