Forwarded message

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:40:51 -0700 (MST)

The server had a bit of a hiccup, this message got wedged.  At least there's
plenty of disk space now!  Thanks to all those who have contributed so far,
I'm trying to get out at least a one line acknowledgement to the individuals.

And if you want to see some Triumphs that handle, plan to attend the 1999
VTR convention in Maine this summer!   And by the way, the sway bars that
J.C. Witless sells are Addco.

mjb.
----