Re: TR3A fuel tank filler

To: Alex van Zanten <A.van.Zanten@inter.nl.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A fuel tank filler
From: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 22:44:03 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Excellent point, Alex.  I forgot to mention the washer, which I made
from a Water Outlet Gasket that I got from Pep Boys.  I think it was for
a Chevy thermostat housing.  It's made by NEA Products Co. Belleville,
NJ and is their No. NEA 531.  Replaces the Fel-Pro 35390......  This is
a nice soft gasket and seals great!

Russ