Re: AN advice on using HS2 carbs on SPIT1500

To: MR DANIEL R CAREY <QAZX57A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: AN advice on using HS2 carbs on SPIT1500
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:20:01 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
As a matter of fact, I have a pair of HS2 carbs (from a Mk3 engine) on
my 1500 that is in my Mk1, Huxley.

I experimented with various needle arrangements and decided that the
best ones are those that originally were used on the Mk3.  I think they
are AN's but they were in the Rebuild kit that was for the Mk3 dual SU
setup.

I had the shafts and bushings replaced as well.  And I also changed the
accelerator over to a cable from the shaft that was stock.

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer