Re: Rough Decisions

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: Rough Decisions
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 13:41:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi,

You mentioned putting an air horn in your TR6. My Dad and I did that to his
'71 TR6 a long time ago. People really do look around when you light that
baby up. Then most actually smile when they figure out it's that "cute
little car" making all the noise.

FWIW, I stopped Dad from putting the Mack Truck bulldog on the "bonnet" as
an ornament... I convinced him by showing that the replacement cost of a
new bonnet was in the $350 range - and this was back in the 70's.

He also had a CB radio...

Was the dark of the moon on the fifth of June in a Triumph hauling parts....

;-0

rml
TR6's
Still have the CB - no air horn though.