Re: Supercharger Info

To: drjclark@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Supercharger Info
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 10:36:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
What is actually included in this kit!?  Doesn't sound there is much
left?  Wasn't this originally made by Dr. Formica for about 1500 bucks,
not 2200?

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:31:52 -0600 "Jack Clark" <drjclark@mindspring.com>
writes:

>Listers,
>I thought i might forward this information regarding a supercharger
>induction kit by Vintage Induction Systems, which I found out about on
>the
>list. I received a brochure with photos of a blower installed on a
>TVR.
>Looks interesting.
>
>Jack '74 TR6
>

>"Dear Dr. Clark,

>you
>requested.
>
>Price: $1200.00
>(  Kit does not include a carburetor, boost gauge or blower. Customers
>order
>blower directly from Magnuson Products to obtain special pricing –
>$1,000-$1,100 approx. (normally $1,500) and a 1 year warranty.
>Carburetors
>are
>available from Joe Curto, must be SU HD8 2", (718) 762-7878.  )

>(860) 224-3533
>
>Bob or Ed (Magnuson Products)
>(805) 642-8833
>
>Jose Marrero
>Newark, California
>
>Delivery: 4 weeks
>
>Do you own a TVR or a TR6? What year?
>
>Thank you for your interest,
>Peter and Nancy Boutcher
>Vintage Induction Systems"

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.