Re: DMV, incorrect model ID

To: Alecks & John Graves <alecks@globalnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: DMV, incorrect model ID
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 19:12:29 -0800
Cc: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Maybe I shouldn't mention it, cause I know I'm going to get some
"feedback"... but the Calif. DMV had me registered as "female" on my
lic. for about 11 years. I didn't notice it for a couple years.
Unfortunately, I didn't get stopped either, probably because the TR was
in storage. Had I gotten stopped, I would have had irrefutable proof "It
wasn't me!"

No one ever noticed or mentioned it. Even when I renewed lic. last year.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

--