Doubling the fleet-Stag -Reply

To: greed@wave.co.nz
Subject: Doubling the fleet-Stag -Reply
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 15:32:52 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David G: Welcome to the four-seater group.  We show our age when we succumb to
the wife and 2.2 children set.  In all seriousness, the Stags are great cars to
ride in with the family and they are rare enought that they garner all kinds of
attention on the road.  After owning TR's for over 20 years I finally finished
my Stag (ground-up) last summer and my wife and 2 daughters love to ride in it
whenever they can.  They wouldn't mourn the loss of any of my other cars but
they object strongly every time I hint that maybe I should sell the Stag
because it will never look or run better than it does right now.  So....enjoy!
...and if you ever have any questions feel free to bomb the list or e-mail me
direct (I may not be able to answer every question about Stags but I'll gladly
help where possible.
Steve Mc.
1971 Stag Mk.I 4-speed manual
1972 GT6 (conv.)