Re: Wrote Re: Vitesse

To: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Wrote Re: Vitesse
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:15:38 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

> Morning,
>
> > although I will admit that I drove a friend's 84 Ford Cosworth Sierra the
> > other day, and was genuinely impressed with the cars comportment, handling,
> > acceleration and brakes, even the seats and the stereo...the windshield
> > demister was rubbish though...
>
> Now that IS impressive, you drove a Cosworth Sierra that was built 2 years
>before
> they were actually launched in '86. :-)

  And presumably not in the wet! What kind of passenger load did you
have?  Ford's intended 2+2 adults or the half dozen mancunian
teenagers?:-) Apparently a lot of them took to the cossie stereo, but
not to the handling!  Don't stand in Dixon's and shout 'COSWORTH
COMING!!'

         Johnny Storm '70 Viterald (ex-sierra owner)