TR-3A - Anti-roll bars: Good idea? Anyone running with them?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3A - Anti-roll bars: Good idea? Anyone running with them?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 07:38:00 -0800
   I'm considering buying Aadco anti-roll bars for my TR-3A while the TRF
winter sale is on.   My car is standard in every other respect, which means
the existing springs aren't exactly stiff.  I'm sure the Aadcos would make
the car corner better and I expect ride comfort would decline on bumpy roads.
  Are any of you on the list running them on your TR-3s? If so, how do you
like them?  Do you think the handling improvement is worth the money and
effort?  The recommendation is for a 3/4" bar in front and a 5/8 " bar in
back.  Does stiffer in front as the recommendation implies seem right?
   I'd appreciate any report you might have to offer. Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan