FW: TR6 Rear Hub Puller Design Info

To: "'triumph list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: TR6 Rear Hub Puller Design Info
From: "Kohout, Robert" <kohout@jbc.js.mil>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:41:44 -0500
To All,

If you are interested, I have designed, built, and used a hub puller for
TR6 hubs.  It does not require any special machining and can be built in
your garage.  Although I say it can be built in your garage, it does
require the use of a welder.  It is beneficial if you have a gas cutting
torch but this is not absolutely required.  Pictures, drawings, and text
can be found at http://members.visi.net/~kohout/index.html.  This page
is very rudimentary but it is the start of pages which will document the
V8 conversion of a 72 TR6.  I am currently searching for my images of
the rocker panel (outer sill).  I took these as I was removing the
rocker panel and am going to illustrate the steps required to remove and
replace the outer sills.

Robert Kohout
72 TR6