Re: Rimmer Brothers Free Shipping

Subject: Re: Rimmer Brothers Free Shipping
From: Glenn Merrell <gmerrel@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:37:52 -0700
Hi Hugh,
        Whenever I order from Rimmers, I send off an e-mail asking for
confirmation of
the tracking numbers so I can track it on the net.  Steve at Rimmer is usually
very good in responding.  Then they will respond with the information.  Make
sure you keep your long list of Triumphs in your signature line, it helps get a
quicker response.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC
*
*"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
*See it at the site below:
*http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html
*
*REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
*http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml
*
*Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs
*
*Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
*Andrew Mace, President
*http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html
*
*Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
*Bruce Krobusek, President
*Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
*mailto:brucekro@compuserve.com
*
*Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
*Mike Wattam, Chairman
*mailto:101714.1343@compuserve.com