Re: Wanted: TR3B Radiator w/ Crank Hole

To: moag@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wanted: TR3B Radiator w/ Crank Hole
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 23:45:19 EST
 Dave and List-

 I know of some who bought new radiators from Moss for sidescreen cars. They
did not have the crank hole, but otherwise work fine. I would recomend a new
one without question. The new radiator for my TR6 has worked fine.

 I had Bob Schaller redo my radiator for my TR3B,  perhaps the last one he did
before his death. The method is explained in his book, "More BS about TR's."
It is available from TRF. Recomended reading.

 May be a good time to install a "real" fan also. That will probably help more
that anything.

 Hope this helps.

 Steve Thornton
 Bowling Green, KY

 <<
  Hello all!

  Well, the title pretty much says it all. My existing one is toast, and so I
  thought I'd at least see if someone has one available before I resign myself
  to buy new. If it gets to that stage -- does anyone have advice as to who
  may have the best ones to get?

  Thanks!

  Dave Moag
  77 Spitfire