Re: Wanted: TR3B Radiator w/ Crank Hole

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted: TR3B Radiator w/ Crank Hole
From: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:25:51 -0600
Dave, I don't know kind of shape your top and bottom radiator tanks are
in, but in my case, I took my radiator to a local radiator shop and had
them put in a new, high efficiency core.  At my request, they also put
in the crank hole, finished off like the original was.  Cost was $230.00
including tax.  Looks great, works great, and no shipping charges!
Check around.....

Russ
TS43694LO