re hp test

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re hp test
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:13:39 -0500
>Reply-from: Gerhard.Wiederholl
>I didn=B4t suggest that anyone should do a top speed run on a public roa=
d in
the =

>USA. This is a world list! But I=B4m sure if you really want you can fin=
d a
legal =

>way for top speed driving even in the USA.

GW   I know that!!!

Out west there is a road race (time distance event) you tell um how fast
your going to go and you go.........

>>Sometimes I wait for ever.

MS win95       I get the same problem and not all the time.   The problem=

lies in the fact that win95 gets confused and....... well it's crap so wh=
at
do you expect.

Just shut the bloody thing off. The sequence was devised for newbies, wit=
win31 if you shut off while still in windows you would (could) lose
information because there is a section off memory set aside for temporary=

information coming from or going to the hard drive (buffers). When you go=

through the shut down windows finishes saving the data. Listen to your ha=
rd
drive work and when it stops clicking you can just shut off the computer.=