Fwd: Gbouff@aol.com is now Gbouff1@aol.comboundary="part0_914533711_bou

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Gbouff@aol.com is now Gbouff1@aol.comboundary="part0_914533711_boundary"
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 16:08:30 EST

--part0_914533711_boundary

 For those of you that may care, my e-mail address has changed from
Gbouff@aol.com to Gbouff1@aol.com, thanks to my lovely wife.

 In her infinite wisdom she had decided that she no longer cared for some of
the e-mail and instant messages from the chat lines that she sometimes
participates in.  So she decided to change the name that we subscribe to AOL.
In doing so she has eliminated 2 years of book marks, e-mail addresses, saved
mail, old mail and I also have several business inquiries out with the old
address given as a respond to.  Needless to say, I'm a little miffed.  I'm in
the process of trying to reconstruct some of the info from the cache.

 This was done a few days ago, so please resend any mail that you may have
issued to me since 12/21/98.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

 Regards,
 Gary Bouffard
 TS 58399 >>