Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Argghhhhhhhhhhhh (NLBC)
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:56:57 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Graziano wrote:

> I like how us northerners (NYC -> North?) make fun of the southerners and
>their
> ability to drive in the snow.
>
> Well,  last night it took me just under three hours to travel 20 miles on a
> local highway (The Belt Parkway, for those who know).  THere were four
>seperate
> 4 and 5 car pile-ups from people forgetting to go slower on overpasses (every
> accident was on one).
>
> Just venting......
>
> Mike
>
> '78 Midget
> '87 300zx

Mike, many years ago when I first learned to drive, my father said son, 2
very importand rules to driving, have at least 1 car length for every 10
MPH between you and the car in front of you, and in "Bad" weather at
least 3. This does not help bridges/overpasses dumb drivers, but, if the
correct distance is between them, then less pile-ups. "Have-A-Happy" "FT"