To one and all....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: To one and all....
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:20:41 -0500
I haven't been on this list for very long, but I have gained much in the
short time that I have lurked and listened to the technical and non
technical information that has scrolled down my screen. There is no way
I could hope to be able to get my beloved little car on the road with
out the knowledge, insights, inspiration and humor that I have found
here.

I thank you all, and wish you and your loved ones the best during this
Holiday season.
May joy fill your homes, and may Santa deliver your back ordered parts.
(Hope he delivers mine.)
Mark