Re: Thanks and A Merry Christmas

To: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Thanks and A Merry Christmas
From: Glenn Merrell <gmerrel@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:07:10 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Deano and All,

        Woah, am I impressed, a Triumph owner that really understands!  Thanks
Deano
for the great blessing.

Happy Holydays, Winter Solstice, and a Happy Motoring New Year (Ceasers
Calendar) to all.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP
*Member of:
*VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC
*
*"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
*See it at the site below:
*http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html
*
*REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
*http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml
*
*Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs
*
*Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
*Andrew Mace, President
*http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html
*
*Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
*Bruce Krobusek, President
*Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
*mailto:brucekro@compuserve.com
*
*Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
*Mike Wattam, Chairman
*mailto:101714.1343@compuserve.com