RE: electric oil pressure gauges

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: electric oil pressure gauges
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:59:19 -0700

The wiring diagram I referred to was a generic one in a catalog of British
car parts, Smiths gauges among them. As this falls outside my area of
detailed knowledge, I have scanned a picture of the diagram and put it at

        <http://www.cyberbia.com/peterz/tmp/gauges.gif>

You can see there that there are only two wires to the pressure gauge. I
have no explanation for this other than the sender performing the function
of the stabilizer. But the sender only has two wires as well.

If you can explain this diagram (as pertains to the pressure gauge) that's
be great. Thanks in advance Dan!

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---