re: Top's still down

To: <rtriplett@bjservices.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: Top's still down
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 98 15:46:43 -0700
I'm not sure where you are located Richard. However; Here in Fort Collins
Colorado. My top is still down as well. At least at lunch time when the
temps are reaching the high 50's and low 60's. That is all supposed to
change this Saturday when an Arctic front is supposed to move in. Top down
until then...

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Original Text
From: <rtriplett@bjservices.com>, on 12/17/98 1:18 PM:
Sorry to bomb the net, but I've just loaded Lotus Notes and am making  sure
it will work. If you don't receive this, please let me know!  :>).  BTW,
here it is a week before Christmas and the top is not up yet!

Richard Triplett
62 TR3A
78 Spit

.