Triumphs and Saddam

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs and Saddam
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:10:29 -0500
Quote from Associate Press/ Fox News today:

"Meanwhile, Iraqi radio reported that Saddam had called the attack the
Day of al-Fateh (Triumph)".

"'May God make it a day of sustained triumph and a historic day for Iraq
under
the leadership of Saddam Hussein,' the radio message said."

So much for  Iraq being unrelated to our Triumphs. And how did New
England Triumphs get Saddam as pitchman for the annual Day of Triumph at
the Museum of Transportation anyways? Can we get him to underwrite the
'99 VTR nationals as well?

Keith
74 TR6 Weapon of Mass Reconstruction