Re: SU clones

To: SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU
Subject: Re: SU clones
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:59:18 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
        Thanks Shawn and Phil for pointing out that these are
Hitachi SU clones, and possibly not identical. Once again the list
proves itself a wealth of obscure knowledge.
        When my spit is done it will be multiport EFI, so I'll be
through with these finiky mechanical contraptions, and at the mercy
of computers instead... And since I'm a software engineer by
trade, I know just how merciful they are ;-(

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com