Archives

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Archives
From: Angela Martell <martell10@noah.corenetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:55:15 -0400 (AST)
Hello!
        I know that this list already has an archive at the team.net site,
but I was wondering if you all would be interested in a searchable archive
for your list as well, as a secondary archive.  In our office, we write
software by day, and developed a search engine for mailing lists in our
extra time.  It's become quite popular in the last few months.

We are currently archiving a number of auto related lists, including the
Austin Minis/Coopers and the Morgans lists, which are also team.net lists.

We are accessible at: http://lq.corenetworks.com/

If the list is interested, we'd be more than happy to archive the Triumphs
list as well.  Please let us know what you think. :)

--
Angela Martell
ListQuest Development Team