Request Subject Header Info accuracy

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Request Subject Header Info accuracy
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:13:42 -0500
I don't want to nit-pick; but

As threads of discussion evolve; please change the subject header to
match your topic.   The offer and subsequent second offer of Spit frames
has nothing to do with Desert Fox or a New Club Proposal.

If I were deleting based on Subject header and was seriously looking for
a Spit Frame.  I would have missed this post...

Thanks.
Carl