Re: Shipping to Texas

To: Rocksocks1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shipping to Texas
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 07:45:49 -0500
Two thoughts on the topic:
First there is some information at www.nhtsa.dot.gov about vehicle importation
There should be an email or phone number at that location for questions.  The
response you get may be shaped by the way the question is asked and understood.

Second thought is that this might be considered a used auto parts shipment for
federal purposes and that some research on the titling requirements in Texas
should be investigated.  Again  I would suspect that there are web pages with
phone number or email contacts for the Texas Department of Transportation.
Start with www.texas.gov and explore.