Re: TR3 Control Head

To: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Control Head
From: Robert Dowdy <ABCDOWDY-METU@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:52:21 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thank you for your response as well as the response from others, the screw I
am refering to is directly across the center point from the screw that holds
the turn signal lever on to the switch, you mentioned that this screw has a
nut attached, I guess this is the nut which is missing, I'm sure this screw
is insered form the top and not from the wiring side.