M/F parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: M/F parts
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:16:26 -0800
Cc: jmccarr@iwaynet.net
List, just finished a very nice talk with my local M/F dealer concerning
a crossover of parts, this is what I have learned = the water pump list
of parts are for a M/F diesel tractor, but the part # are the same as our
part #, he said in order to make any in depth study all you will need to
do is have your engine #, year, and mm(83-86), most of hiw engine #
arefor a T035 standard & diesel. If he can't find it with these # give
him a casting # from the part (usually same as part#). Anyway most of the
engine parts we checked he can still order, and the price is about the
same as the Big 3. Hope this may have some help for the hard to find
parts.  "FT"