Re: Weber Carb Question

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: Weber Carb Question
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 23:10:30 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael,

Appreciate your feedback.  I will look in my TRF booklet to see what head
the 72 had - though I think it is the earlier one without the bosses for
the emission stuff (thou the car does have the twin downpipe exhaust ...?).

I was offered these carbs at a really good price, hence my interest, and
I'm inclined to get them whether they fit the TR6 or not, and then maybe do
a trade with GT6 owner (now, a nice O/D box would be good) if they aren't
going to be an easy fit.

Cheers,

Tony