Carb. recommendations for S2 cam and headwork

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carb. recommendations for S2 cam and headwork
From: al.tracy@juno.com (AL DUFAULT)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:35:14 -0500
Happy Holidays,
I presently have a stock early '74 TR6 with "stromboli" carbs.  I plan to
install an S2 cam and do some head work (shave, grind etc.).  I have the
dual falcon SS exhaust.  I've been told I could use SU carbs, so it could
breath better.  Or, can some thing be done to the stroms. ?   Has anyone
on the list done this?  Which SUs' ?  How much $ could I expect to pay
for a set ?  I am on a some what reasonable (low) budget.  I would
certainly appreciate any input.  Thanks and Regards,
Al Dufault
'74 TR6 CF13539U
Activities Director
Adirondack Triumph Association, NY