Re: Thanks / update /starter question

To: "Tom Rollins" <tom@ntcs-inc.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Thanks / update /starter question
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:18:24 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Tom,
Most of the major auto parts stores will test your starter for free, and you
might be surprised that you can actually get the starter cheaper from Auto
Zone or Pep Boys, than you can from Moss, TRF or Vicky Brit.  And if you
don't already have a wheel cylinder hone, now would be the time to pick one
up.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas